Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jenni Turns FOUR and a HALF!


Our precious, darling girl is four and a half years old. For Jenni J's half birthday, I decided to ask her several questions to remember her at this age in her life...

When I grow up I want to be a mommy.
My favorite thing to do is ride my bike.
My dream is to be in The Nutcracker.
My favorite thing to sing is Jesus Loves Me and Ours (Taylor Swift).
My favorite singer is Taylor (Swift).
My favorite thing to do with Joshua is play with him and love him.
My favorite thing to do with mommy is bake cookies.
My favorite thing to do with daddy is spend time with him and love him.
Something that makes me laugh is when daddy tells silly jokes.
My favorite colors are pink and purple.
My favorite drinks are (warm) water and milk.
My favorite snack is goldfish.
I want to learn to ride my bike really, really fast by the time I am five.
My favorite places to travel are Austin, Tulsa and Iowa, too.
My favorite activity to do is paint.
My favorite place to go in town is the park.
My favorite thing to do in school is math and writing and reading.
My favorite book is the Fancy Nancy series.
My favorite thing to do inside is make food in the kitchen.
My favorite thing to do outside is play games.
My favorite thing about God is that I love Him. He has great plans for me.
My favorite thing about Jesus is that I love Him. He died on the cross for me.
My favorite thing in the Bible is to love one another.
My favorite thing God created is the sky. I like it when the sun sets because the pink is so beautiful.
Things I'm thankful for include my daddy, my brother, my mommy, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, my grandparents, soccer, ballet, tap, and playing with my brother.

Just for fun...
How old is Joshua? TWO
How old is Mommy? I DON'T KNOW...19?
How old is Daddy? I CAN'T GUESS VERY GOOD...32?
What makes you happy? PLAYING WITH MY MOMMY
What makes you laugh? JOKES
Favorite family activity? GOING TO A RESTAURANT

We love you, sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment