Monday, July 11, 2011

Jenni Mae's FOURTH Birthday!

Jenni's birthday banner included ladybug ribbon and red ribbon with small black polka dots.
I sewed the red tablecloth and black with white polka dots table runner to coordinate with our theme.
 Jenni's deliciously chocolatey triple chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting. Scrumptious.
 Sweet little ladybugs made with royal icing.
 I made small cream cheese sugar cookies and decorated them with royal icing to look like ladybugs. I also made a few cake pops - ladybugs and friendly bumblebees. We love how they turned out!
My sweet almost-four year old...who is still technically three :)
 ready to start the party!
 the sweet birthday girl :)
We served one of our favorite's - Mexican lasagna, a lettuce salad, and chips with queso, salsa, and guacamole.



 oh goodness, we love her :)
 Keeping with the ladybug theme, I made place card holders for each of our guests - Jenni Bug, Brother Bug, etc. I sewed the red tablecloth for our long dining table. I also found adorable ladybug fabric that I sewed into napkins to add to the theme.
 Jenni and Grandma Linda :)

 Jenni picked one of each dessert :)


 Joshua slept through the birthday festivities so we had him take pictures with his big sis the next day. He enjoyed celebrating Jenni with a chocolate cupcake :)
Jenni and I decided on a ladybug themed birthday party to celebrate her fourth birthday and had many enjoyable weeks of planning and preparing for her special day. We celebrated a couple weeks early on the same weekend as my sister's baby shower. What a wonderful weekend celebrating two of my favorite girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment