Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

 I dressed the littles and told them we needed to run some errands. Little did they know that it was the start of our "Day of Fun." I love having a "Day of Fun" thrown into life here or there. A.) Because we need a little bit of fun with the amount of traveling Eric's been doing, plus the amount of doctor's appointments we've had the past four months. And B.) I love keeping the littles on their toes, and surprises do that. :)
So we first made a stop at Carter's to find our little Juliette a shirt to coordinate with Jenni. :)
And then we had brunch at our favorite place, the Local Diner. :)
 Whenever Jackson willingly wants to hold our hand, we are all pumped. :)


 Getting a decent picture of the four littles was our first goal and then the rest of our time spent was to have fun. We tried different combinations. First, Jenni was holding Juliette but Jackson kept his back turned to the camera. And then I tried having Joshua hold Juliette but Jackson was beyond upset about that, too. So third times the charm, and he got to hold his sweet little baby in his arms and life was good. 








 The moment my little guy told me "Want to watch your favorite child do something cool?!"
 After going back and forth with Joshua, telling him I did not have a favorite child, he said, "Fine. I your favorite four-year-old though." :) And indeed he is my favorite four-year-old.
 Joshua's obsessed with snapping turtles. He's seen several the past month between zoo and aquarium visits.



Our eighth year to visit a pumpkin patch! Thankful for our sweet family.

No comments:

Post a Comment