Thursday, March 6, 2014

Co-op Fun

Do you remember parachutes during elementary PE?! They were the BEST! I remember having the biggest smile when a teacher or coach would get these out during class because they were that much fun. Our co-op has one. Sometimes it is used for the littles to hold above their heads and another little run under and sometimes it is used this way. :) It was too cold for PE outside so one activity involved an adult and children running with the parachute on the ground carrying a child in the middle. Too. Much. Fun.

Jenni practicing this week's memory verse!
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139:13-14)

If only I could have recorded Joshua explaining this verse to me. It was precious.
Joshua: "Mommy this verse is talking about like how God built me in your tummy. But he didn't build me like a building. It's like he built me, like created me. Like God did it. You didn't. I was in your tummy though, like my baby sister is now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment